Conveyancing & Property LawMHI acts for sellers, buyers, property developers, financial institutions and the like, providing our clients with a complete turnkey solution to all matters property related. MHI prides itself on staying ahead of the curve, by remaining up to speed with the latest changes in legislation relating to rezoning, land use, the rental markets, deeds and bond registration, as well as industry regulations.
Related services include:
- Negotiations regarding the acquisition and sale of immovable property
- Tax-friendly structuring of a variety of property transactions
- Due diligence studies concerning new property developments
- Sectional title and group housing developments
- Commercial property developments
- Drafting agreements of sale
- Rezoning, consolidation and subdivision of property.
- Town planning
- Registration of notarial bonds, leases and servitudes
- Drafting residential and commercial lease agreements
- Registration of transfers and mortgage bonds
- Liaising with various stakeholders, including estate agents, letting agents and mortgage originators